The building block for your small business.
The dependable, efficient, and affordable entry-level server to support your growing business. Ideal for file and print and mail and messaging.
Your foundational, entry-level server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T40 is a dependable and efficient on-site server you can wisely invest in to support your small business, with foundational features that address common workloads such as file consolidation, storage and sharing.
Invest wisely for your small business
The dependable Dell EMC PowerEdge T40 server and Dell EMC support team will simplify your everyday small business challenges.
– Count on Dell EMC reliable support with a one-year standard next business day hardware warranty or select up to a 5 year standard warranty.
– Control your data and data access on-site.
– Manage expenses by avoiding unknown public cloud processing and storage costs.
– Trust the Dell EMC assured supply chain.
Efficiently support your small business with foundational features
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T40 efficiently supports your day-to-day operations so you can focus on your business.
– Work more efficiently with improved performance due to a 25% faster data transfer speed, a faster CPU speed, and a 27% faster turbo speed with the Intel® Xeon® E-2224G processor.1
– Share more with team members and customers with 50% increase in on-site data storage.1
– Place your tower conveniently with a 23% smaller design.
– Easily consolidate, store, and share files on-site.
Specifications Dell PowerEdge T40
– Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W)
– Deskside Power Cord, 250V,1.8M (Indonesia, Laos, Pakistan, Vietnam)
– 8GB DDR4 UDIMM, 2666 MT/s, ECC
– 1TB 7.2K Entry SATA 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
– Single Power Supply, 290W, Bronze
– No Monitor
– No Systems Documentation, No OpenManage DVD Kit
– Single, Cabled Power Supply, 250W
– No Operating System
– Channel Basic Next Business Day 39 Months
Visit http://support.dell.com for technical support.