High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes: Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
Key Features SRTG20KXLI
– Run time for load Min-max: 2000-20000 W 20000 W 3m 1s
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 20.0kWatts / 20.0kVA
– Rack Height : 7U
– Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
– Input Connections : Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E), Hard wire 5 wire (3P + N + E)
– Maximum Input Current : 87.0A
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Hot-swappable batteries :
-Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Intelligent battery management :
-Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Automatic internal bypass :
-Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Scalable runtime :
-Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown :
-Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging :
-Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Cold-start capable :
-Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Frequency and voltage regulation :
-Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Generator compatible :
-Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Input power factor correction :
-Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Power conditioning :
-Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Resettable circuit breaker :
-Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Safety-agency approved :
-Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Audible alarms :
-Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Automatic self-test :
-Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Disconnected battery notification :
-Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Predictive failure notification :
-Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
User-replaceable batteries :
-Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible :
-Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Intelligent Card Slot :
-Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
LED status indicators :
-Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Network manageable :
-Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Serial connectivity :
-Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Rack/Tower convertible :
-Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware :
-Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Plug-and-Play external batteries :
-Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management :
-Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader :
-Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility :
-Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available :
-Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 20.0kWatts / 20.0kVA
– Output Voltage Note : Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1 Hz Sync to mains
– Other Output Voltages : 230 V
– Load Crest Factor : 3 : 1
– Topology : Double conversion online
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Overload Operation : 60 seconds at 125% and 30 seconds at 150%
– Bypass : Built-in static bypass
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations : 160 – 285, 380 (380…415 V)V
– Input Total Harmonic Distortion : Less than 5 % for full load
– Other Input Voltages : 220, -, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Typical recharge time : 4hour(s)
– Nominal Battery Voltage : +/- 192 V
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 2.16kWatts
– Extendable Run Time : 1
– Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity : 3265
– Efficiency in Battery Operation : 93.0 %
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Control panel : Multifunction LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Filtering : Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
– Maximum Height : 306MM, 30.6CM
– Maximum Width : 440MM, 44.0CM
– Maximum Depth : 700MM, 70.0CM
– Net Weight : 142.5KG
– Shipping weight : 157.2KG
– Shipping Height : 535MM, 53.5CM
– Shipping Width : 590MM, 59.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 790MM, 79.0CM
– Color : Black
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3000meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 45 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 15000meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 58.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 3821.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class : IP20
– Approvals : CB , EN/IEC 62040-2
– Standard warranty : 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery