Key Features SURT1000XLI-NC
– Run time for load Min-max: 70-700 W 700 W 13m 49s
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 700 Watts / 1.0kVA
– Rack Height : 2U
– Output Connections : (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup) (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
– Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
– Input Connections : IEC 60320 C14
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime.
Includes: CD with software, Network management card, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User manual
” Manageability “
Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
LED status indicators Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Network manageable Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Intelligent Card Slot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
” Marketing features “
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available .
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management .
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
” Protection “
Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Power conditioning Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Resettable circuit breaker Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Generator compatible Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Input power factor correction Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Frequency and voltage regulation Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
” Serviceability ”
Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Predictive failure notification. Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
” Adaptability ”
Rack/Tower convertible Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Plug-and-Play external batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
” Availability “
Automatic internal bypass Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Scalable runtime Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 700 Watts / 1.0kVA
– Output Voltage Note : Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 3 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1 Hz Sync to mains
– Other Output Voltages : 220 V, 240 V
– Load Crest Factor : 3 : 1
– Topology : Double conversion online
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Bypass : Built-in bypass
– Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
– Input voltage range for main operations : 160 – 280V
– Number of Power Cords : 1
– Other Input Voltages : 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Lead-acid battery
– Typical recharge time : 3hour(s)
– Replacement Battery : RBC31
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– RBC Quantity : 1
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 109 Watts
– Extendable Run Time : 1
– Runtime : View Runtime Graph
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : DB-9 RS-232, Smart-Slot
– Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards : AP9631
– Control panel : LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and on line : on battery : replace battery : overload and bypass indicators
– Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Optional
Surge Protection and Filtering
– Surge energy rating : 420Joules
– Filtering : Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
– Maximum Height : 432MM, 43.2CM
– Maximum Width : 85MM, 8.5CM
– Maximum Depth : 483MM, 48.3CM
– Net Weight : 23.0KG
– Shipping weight : 27.74KG
– Shipping Height : 286MM, 28.6CM
– Shipping Width : 630MM, 63.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 594MM, 59.4CM
– Color : Black
– Master Carton Units : 1.0
– Units per Pallet : 6.0
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Storage Temperature : -20 – 50 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 15240meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 50.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 324.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class : IP20
– Approvals : C-Tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 class A, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, GOST, VDE
– Standard warranty : 2 years repair or replace
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant