SCANMATE i940 Scanner
Simplicity at your fingertips
The only thing worse than data trapped on paper is information trapped in your computer. With the compact KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner, collecting, managing, and distributing information is simple and desktop-friendly.
Smart Touch functionality replaces complicated multi-step scanning processes with one-touch simplicity. So, you get compact with a huge impact.
Create email attachments, picture files, and searchable PDFs – and get your documents to the cloud, so they can be accessed wherever you are. With the i940, you can scan directly to cloud-based applications such as SHAREPOINT, EVERNOTE, and gDocSCAN.
And, the USB-powered capability lets you bring all this functionality with you, wherever you go. Capture, process, and send information effortlessly.
Free your information and your base of operations with the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner.
10 great things you can do with the KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner to get ahead.
– KODAK SCANMATE i940 Scanner Save time: Smart Touch performs multiple-step scanning and organizing operations automatically
– Save space: Compact, highly portable scanner takes up less desk space
– USB-powered: The power of a desktop scanner meets the flexibility of a mobile scanner
– Office friendly: Compatible with most scanning software
– Make great images: Perfect Page document imaging is built in for great images with bright colors and crisp text
– Scan it all: 20-sheet automatic document feeder handles business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards
– Stay in contact: Easily edit and synchronize business card information with your contact applications
– Get peace of mind: The three-year limited warranty supports our commitment to superior workmanship.
– Remotely manage: Available KODAK Asset Management Software allows for remote management of select KODAK Scanners on your network
Unmistakably easy. Remarkably powerful. Highly portable.
Keeping files organized on your MAC is often a daunting task. Now add the need to scan paper documents, business cards and pictures and it becomes even a bit more complex.
With the KODAK SCANMATE i940 and a unique integration with PRESTO! PAGEMANAGER from NewSoft, high quality scanning, organizing and sharing files has never been so simple.
Easily scan, OCR, create, view, edit, annotate and append PDF and Searchable PDF files. Also quickly scan to email, folders, print or OCR documents with ease—using a one-click PAGEMANAGER Scan Button.
View and organize all your files with the PRESTO! PAGEMANAGER Document Palette and easily get your documents to EVERNOTE or GOOGLE DOCs, so they can be accessed wherever you are.
The exclusive card feeder on the SCANMATE i940 makes scanning business cards easy. And with BIZCARD XPRESS, contact information from scanned business cards is automatically imported into the correct fields.
Simplicity that’s Simply Extraordinary
NEWSOFT’s version of PAGEMANAGER for Kodak Alaris integrates Kodak Alaris’ Perfect Page imaging, and this solution makes it extraordinarily simple to scan, organize and share information.
Perfect Page advanced Imaging
– Automatically determines image content and makes adjustments to consistently produce high-quality images
– Based on the scanning job or document type, create scanner imaging profiles to associate with PAGEMANAGER Scan Buttons
– Combine front and back images — perfect for checks!
– Create color and black and white images simultaneously (dual stream scanning)
– Print the black and white images; view the color images
– Edit the black and white images; archive the color images
– The i940 card feeder is a great mate for PRESTO! BIZCARD XPRESS
WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers; Smart Touch; and NEWSOFT PRESTO! BizCard, KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition. Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and KODAK Asset Management Software (WINDOWS only)
MAC Bundled software: NEWSOFT PRESTO! PAGEMANAGER; NEWSOFT PRESTO! BizCard XPRESS; TWAIN driver (available web download only)
Recommended Daily Volume
Up to 1,000 pages per day
When AC-powered: black and white/grayscale: up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 200 dpi; color: up to 15 ppm/30 ipm at 200 dpi When USB-powered: black and white/grayscale/color: up to 8 ppm/16 ipm at 200 dpi (Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system, and host computer)
Max./Min. Document Size
216 mm x 1524 mm (8.5 in. x 60 in.)/80 mm x 52 mm (3.2 in. x 2.1 in.)
Paper Thickness and Weight
30 to 398 g/m2 (8 to 220 lb.) paper; ID card and embossed hard card thickness: up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.)
ADF: up to 20 sheets of 80 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper The feeder can handle a variety of small documents, such as identification cards, business cards, insurance cards, and embossed hard cards
USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
Perfect Page Scanning, iThresholding, automatic image straightening (deskew), auto cropping, image rotation, electronic color dropout, dual stream scanning, image merge, image edge fill, content-based blank page removal, automatic brightness and contrast
File Format Outputs
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, single and multi-page PDF, searchable PDF
Three years (Advanced Unit Replacement)
AC power supply and/or USB power via USB connector to the host computer
ENERGY STAR qualified scanners
Height: 78 mm (3.1 in.) with tray closed
Kata Kunci Terkait :
Kodak Scanmate i940, jual Kodak i940, harga Kodak i940, spesifikasi Kodak i940, beli Kodak i940, distributor kodak SCANMATE i940