For home businesses and very small businesses
– Includes fully installed Office applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook
– Install on 1 PC or 1 Mac
– Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
– Compatible with Windows 7 or later All languages included
Get it done with Office
Office Home & Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
Make ideas stand out
Your ideas make your business distinctive. Use the templates from Word or Excel or a new wide-screen PowerPoint template to turn those ideas into impactful, professional presentations.
Coordinating work and home life can be challenging. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage home and work schedules together.
Share files simply
Store your files online, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can quickly invite others to review or edit them.
Office Home & Business 2016 includes:
Office Suite :
– Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, and Outlook 2016
– Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
– New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
– Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
– Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
– Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
– Create compelling presentations with alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
– Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
– Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
– Best for home businesses and small offices.
The Microsoft Difference
We’re the company that built Office, so we know it better than anybody. No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Office, we’ve got the expertise you need. We’ll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System:
Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space:
3.0 GB available disk space
1024 x 768 resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements:
– Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
– Microsoft account required.
Installation and Frequently asked questions :
How do I install Office?
After purchase, you can install Office at www.office.com/myaccount. For more information, see the FAQ.
What’s the difference between Office 2016 suites and Office 365 plans?
With Office 365 subscription plans you get the fully installed Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only). You can install Office 365 across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android™ tablets, Android phones, iPad®, and iPhone®. In addition, with Office 365 you get services like online storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use. When you have an active Office 365 subscription, you always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications. Learn more about Office 365.
Office as a one-time purchase includes applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available. Current Office application versions available for one-time purchase are Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. Previous versions include Office 2013, Office 2011 for Mac, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, and Office 2004 for Mac. Office 2010 and Office 2007 are compatible with Windows 8.1 and earlier. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any of the services included in Office 365. Learn more about the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016.
How do I know if my computer can run Office?
The current version of Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher and Macs running Mac OS X 10.10 for Office 2016 for Mac. For more information, including requirements for iPad® and Android™ tablets, view full system requirements.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created with Office Home & Business 2016?
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, or Office 2016 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Kata Kunci Terkait:
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016, jual Office Home Business 2016, harga Office Home Business 2016, spesifikasi Office Home Business 2016, beli Office Home Business 2016, download Office Home Business 2016