Galaxy VS UPS 20kW 400V with N+1 power module, for 5 smart modular 9Ah battery strings, Start-up 5×8
Highly efficient, easy-to-deploy 20kW, 400V 3-phase UPS that brings best-in-class power protection and low total cost of ownership to edge, small and medium data centers, as well as to critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial applications. This UPS is for up to 5 smart modular high capacity battery strings, but is supplied without batteries, so you can easily customize the battery runtime. Includes 5×8 start-up service and one additional power module for N+1 redundancy.
Includes: Dust filter, EcoStruxure Ready, Installation manual, Integrated network management, Start-up service
Key Features GVSUPS20KR0B5HS
– Run time for load Min-max: 2000-20000 W 20000 W —
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 20.0kWatts / 20.0kVA
– Nominal Output Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Nominal Input Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Maximum Input Current : 36.0A
Galaxy VS Features & Benefits
“Total cost of Ownership”
Compact UPS :
High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
Compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets :
Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability. Galaxy VS UPSs for external batteries are compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets.
ECOnversion mode :
Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
High efficiency in double conversion mode :
Consistently high power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
Input power factor correction :
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Robust operation :
No power derating in kW up to 40°C or 104°F.
Wide input voltage range :
Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
EcoStruxure IT Expert :
From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking. Available in select countries.
Multiple levels of service offers :
With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
Front-access servicing :
Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
Modular UPS design :
Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
Built-in backfeed protection :
Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
Embedded Network Management Card :
Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
Flexible DC bus :
Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
Parallel-capacity capability :
Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
Parallel-redundant capability :
Powers the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies and redundant fan design to increase system redundancy.
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 20.0kWatts / 20.0kVA
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 3 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50 Hz Sync to mains, 60 Hz Sync to mains
– Other Output Voltages : 380 V, 415 V
– Load Crest Factor : 2.5
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Overload Operation : 10 minutes at 125% and 60 seconds at 150%
– Output Voltage THD : < 1% linear load and < 3% non-linear load
– Output Voltage Tolerance : +/- 5% after 2ms, +/-1% after 50ms
– Bypass : Built-in static bypass
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz
– Input voltage range for main operations : 340 – 460 (400 V)V
– Input Total Harmonic Distortion : Less than 6 % for full load
– Other Input Voltages : 380 V, 415 V
– Maximum Short Circuit Withstand (Icw) : 65.0kAmps
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.99
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Internal modular battery, VRLA
– Nominal Battery Voltage : 480 V
– End of Discharge Maximum Battery Current : 54.0A
– End of Discharge Battery Voltage : 384 V
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Control panel : Touch screen LCD user interface
– Audible Alarm : Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
– Maximum Height : 1970MM, 197.0CM
– Maximum Width : 550MM, 55.0CM
– Maximum Depth : 847MM, 84.7CM
– Net Weight : 266.0KG
– Shipping weight : 250.0KG
– Shipping Height : 2082MM, 208.2CM
– Shipping Width : 755MM, 75.5CM
– Shipping Depth : 1010MM, 101.0CM
– Color : White
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 1005.84meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 40 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 10 – 80 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 54.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 2213.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class : IP20
– Approvals : IEC 62040-1-1, IEC 62040-2, OSHPD
– Standard warranty : 1 year on-site repair or replace with factory authorized Start-Up
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant
– Other Environmental Compliance : China RoHS