Galaxy VS UPS 50kW 400V, 2 internal 9Ah smart modular battery strings, expandable to 4, Start-up 5×8
Highly efficient, easy-to-deploy 50kW, 400V 3-phase UPS that brings best-in-class power protection and low total cost of ownership to edge, small and medium data centers, as well as to critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial applications. Includes 5×8 start-up service and 2 smart high-capacity modular battery strings, expandable to 4 strings for extended runtime. Runtime charts available in the Documents tab.
Includes: Battery modules ship installed, Dust filter, EcoStruxure IT ready (UPS), Installation guide, Integrated network management, Power modules ship installed, Start-up service
Key Features GVSUPS50KB4HS
– Run time for load Min-max: 5000-50000 W 50000 W —
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 50.0kWatts / 50.0kVA
– Output Connections : (1) Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E) (Battery Backup)
– Nominal Output Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Nominal Input Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Input Connections : Hard wire 3-wire (3P + E), Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E)
Galaxy VS Features & Benefits
“Total cost of Ownership”
Compact UPS :
High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
Compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets :
Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability. Galaxy VS UPSs for external batteries are compatible with Galaxy Lithium-ion Battery Cabinets.
Robust operation :
No power derating in kW up to 40°C or 104°F.
Wide input voltage range :
Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
ECOnversion mode :
-Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
High efficiency in double conversion mode :
Consistently high power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
Input power factor correction :
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Modular UPS design :
Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
Multiple levels of service offers :
With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
EcoStruxure IT Expert :
From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking. Available in select countries. To learn more, visit a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.ecostruxureit.com”ecostruxureit.com/a.
Front-access servicing :
Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
Built-in backfeed protection :
Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
Embedded Network Management Card :
Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
Parallel-redundant capability :
Powers the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies and redundant fan design to increase system redundancy.
Flexible DC bus :
Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
Parallel-capacity capability :
Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 50.0kWatts / 50.0kVA
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 %
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) :
50 Hz +/- 0.1 % For 50 Hz nominal Unsynchronised, 50 Hz Sync to mains, 60 Hz +/- 0.1 % For 60 Hz nominal Unsynchronised, 60 Hz Sync to mains
– Other Output Voltages : 380 V, 415 V
– Load Crest Factor : 2.5
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Overload Operation : 10 minutes at 125% and 60 seconds at 150%
– Output Voltage Tolerance : +/-1% after 50ms
– Bypass : Built-in static bypass
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz
– Input voltage range for main operations : 340 – 460 (400 V)V
– Other Input Voltages : 380 V, 415 V
– Maximum Short Circuit Withstand (Icw) : 65.0kAmps
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.99
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : Internal modular battery, VRLA
– Nominal Battery Voltage : 480 V
– End of Discharge Maximum Battery Current : 136.0A
– End of Discharge Battery Voltage : 384 V DC
– Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : GVS_Parallel, GVS_WideUPS_AirFilter, GVS_WideUPSMBC_SeismicKit : Control panel
– Touch screen LCD user interface : udible Alarm
– Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
– Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity : 1
– Maximum Height : 1485MM, 148.5CM
– Maximum Width : 521MM, 52.1CM
– Maximum Depth : 847MM, 84.7CM
– Net Weight : 460.0KG
– Shipping weight : 490.0KG
– Shipping Height : 1680MM, 168.0CM
– Shipping Width : 640MM, 64.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 990MM, 99.0CM
– Color : White
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Operating Elevation : 0 – 1000.05meters
– Storage Temperature : -15 – 40 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 (Non-condensing) %
– Storage Elevation : 0 – 3048meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 61.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 6151.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class ” IP20
– Approvals : CSA C22.2 No 107.3, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, EN/IEC 62040-3, IEC 60721-4-2 level 2M2, UL 1778 5th edition
– Standard warranty : 1 year on-site repair or replace with factory authorized Start-Up
Sustainable Offer Status
– RoHS : Compliant
– PEP : Available in Documentation tab