Prolink Giant Industrial Series are single-phase and three-phase output UPS systems which apply a true online double-conversion technology. Double conversion between input/output, battery and bypass are totally isolated power line noise, spike and transients, keeping power failure away from critical loads. It is designed to deliver clean and high-quality electrical power for electrical loads. All Giant Industrial Series UPS systems accept dual-mains inputs.
– TRUE ONLINE DOUBLE CONVERSION WITH DSP CONTROL
– ROBUST ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE TO PREVENT DAMAGE FROM TOP AND BOTTOM CONNECTIONS
– SCREWLESS CABINET DESIGN AND FULLY COATING PCBAS TO WITHSTAND HARSH ENVIRONMENT
– UNIQUE VENTILATION DESIGN FOR EFFECTIVE HEAT DISSIPATION
– FLEXIBLE BATTERY CONFIGURATION ADAPTS DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
– ACCEPTS DUAL-MAINS INPUTS
• Robust electrical performance
This UPS is designed to accept wide input voltage and frequency range to cope with the worst utility conditions. It can eliminate harmful distortion from utility power and withstand all kinds of severe impacts from various loads. It’s capable to support heavy duty equipment, production equipment and DCS (Distributed Control System) system.
• Screwless cabinet design and fully coating PCBAs to withstand harsh environment
The outside cabinet is designed only with locks without any screws and all PCBAs are coated for anti-moisture, anti-electric leakage, anti-dust and anti-corrosion. Its robust design is suitable for harsh environment with high temperature, high humidity, dense dust, salt, or fierce vibration.
• Front access makes maintenance and replacement easy
It’s considerate to allow easy access to all of the electronic cards and power componentsin the unit through the front panel for further maintenance and replacement.
• High short-circuit and overload
This UPS is built-in high short-circuit protection. Once short circuit occurs, this mechanism will be activated. The load will stay protected and the UPS will remain intact. High overload protection supports 100~110% load continuously for 60 minutes and 110~150% load for up to 10 minutes.
• Monitoring features
Users can easily monitor and access to their UPS status from a comprehensive LCD display. Potential free dry contacts are provided for UPS alarm monitoring via hard wire. The UPS systems have USB and RS-485 communication ports as standard, with a built-in intelligent slot for additional adapters, protocol converters and relay contact cards. SNMP option is also available for power management via SNMP manager and web browser.
• Adjustable battery number design
The number of connected batteries can be adjusted flexibly based on different power demands. External standalone type battery banks can be connected for longer backup
• Unique ventilation design for effective heat dissipation
Unique ventilation design allows heat to rise by the process of convection. Therefore, the UPS cabinets can be added in parallel side by side for space-saving.
• Parallel capability
Up to 4 units in parallel can be operated to increase system capacity as well as operation reliability for power redundancy.
• Isolation Transformer at the output
Galvanic isolation transformer is provided for electrical isolation between UPS output and load. It is also used to protect against electric shock, to suppress electrical noise in sensitive devices.
• Available capacity range
– Giant Industrial series (220VDC) (3P/1P) series is available in models ranging from 10kVA to 120kVA.
– Giant Industrial series (384VDC) (3P/1P) series is available in models ranging from 10kVA to 120kVA.
– Giant Industrial series (384VDC) (3P/3P) series is available in models ranging from 10kVA to 400kVA.
– UPS Type : Tower
– Phase : 3 phase in / 3 phase out
– Rating (VA) : 400 KVA
– Nominal Power (W) : 320 KW
– Dimension (mm) : 900 x 1800 x 1900 (D x W x H)
– Weight (kg) : 2500
– Connection Type : Terminal
– Nominal Voltage : 3 x 380VAC / 400VAC / 415VAC (3Ph or 3Ph + N)
– Acceptable Voltage Range : 304VAC ~ 456VAC
– Frequency : 50/60Hz ± 10%
– Connection Type : Terminal
– Nominal Voltage : 3 x 380VAC / 400VAC / 415VAC (Selectable)
– Frequency : 50/60 Hz
– Frequency Synchronization Speed : 1~2 Hz/s
– Crest Factor : 3:1
– Harmonic Distortion : <2% (Linear Load) <4% (Non-linear Load)
– Connection Type : Hardwire 5-wire (3Ph+N+G)
– Bypass Voltage : 3 x 380VAC / 400VAC / 415VAC (3Ph+N)
– Overload Capability : 1.5 In~1.8 In 1h~30s
– Short-circuit Capability : 1.8 In ~ >2.0 In 30s ~ 200ms
– Rectifier Type : 12 pulse
– Rated output voltage : 384 VDC
– Charger voltage : 395VDC ~ 435VDC (Adjustable)
– Charging Current (max) : Default 10A, Maximum 40A
– Battery Type : Support VRLA Battery
– Numbers : 32 Pcs (29 ~ 32 pcs adjustable)
– Reverse Diode : No
– Cold Start : Yes