What is BIM Collaborate?
BIM Collaborate is cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software that connects AEC teams, helping you execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
– Stay up to date with design progress
– Make smarter decisions with project insights
– Assess constructibility with automatic clash detection
What is BIM Collaborate Pro?
For design teams, BIM Collaborate Pro, formerly known as BIM 360 Design (read the FAQ), adds cloud collaboration capabilities for model co-authoring (includes Revit Cloud Worksharing, Collaboration for Civil 3D, and Collaboration for Plant 3D).
“Bring together teams, workflows, and insights”
Autodesk® BIM Collaborate and Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro connects architecture, engineering, and construction teams on a single platform for improved project outcomes.
– Improve communication with easy feedback tools
– Accelerate timelines with live design co-creation (BIM Collaborate Pro only)
– Reduce rework, RFIs, and change orders with better construction documentation
“Enable BIM and GIS cloud collaboration”
Combine information in BIM Collaborate Pro and BIM Collaborate with GIS data so teams can explore, visualize, and collaborate on projects with geospatial context throughout the project lifecycle.