Enjoy Highly Secure, Reliable Connectivity
Designed for small business networks, the Cisco RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN Router delivers highly secure, high-performance, reliable connectivity to the Internet, other offices, and to employees working remotely. This proven router provides the performance and security you need to help keep your employees, and your business, productive.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco RV042G Dual Gigabit WAN Router includes:
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports for load balancing and business continuity
- Built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Strong security: Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption
- High capacity, high-performance, IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager and setup wizards.
Specifications at a Glance
- Performance – Supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds for internal and external wired connections; easily manages large files and concurrent users to keep employees productive
- Simple, highly secure access so that you can connect multiple locations and remote workers using VPN, or set up separate virtual networks and access rules to secure sensitive data
- Ease of use – Can be deployed directly out of the box; setup wizards reduce configuration time to minutes.
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.3az
Antarmuka / Interface
4x 10/100/1000 RJ-45 ports
1x 10/100/1000 RJ-45 Internet port
Firewall protection, NAT support, PAT support, NAPT support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, IPv6 support, VPN passthrough, URL filtering, domain blocking, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, port
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
130 x 38.5 x 200 mm